Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update Day 28, 0 Miles

February 27, 2008

It was another day of lounging around in San Pedro. All of the other days here have been full of sunshine but not today. It is clouded in but not like it was going to rain. Around noon I took a 20 minute boat ride to Santiago, another town that is obviously on the lake. It was supposed to be a tourist town but I did not care for it too much. The only thing that was very touristy was the line of local souvenir stores that lined the street as you get off the boat. I did go up to the town square and it was full of locals. I tried to get a picture of four men sitting on a bench dressed in the local attire but as soon as I brought my camera out they took their hats off and covered their faces.

Later on that evening it was dinner and a movie. On a recommendation I skeptically went to watch Little Miss Sunshine. Much to my surprise it was a very funny movie.

Pictures will have to wait as the computer I am on is a piece of crap.

No comments: