Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update Day 26, 0 Miles

February 5, 2008

I am taking a day off to see if I can accustom myself to the lifestyle here. It is easy to relax here but I think I might have a hard time blending in. My helmet head hair style, as bad as it is, is nothing to most people here.

My hotel room is nice and it does have hot water but it is from one of the electric shower heads again. This time they were nice enough to put the breaker for it in the shower just in case!

My plan is to leave in the morning and head for Mexico but you never know, I might have a life changing revelation and never leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You First Need To Work Before You Can Take A DAY OFF YOU MUST REALLY LIKE THOSE SHOCKER !!!! SHOWER HEADS

Anonymous said...

MIKE YOU GET HOME RIGHT NOW