Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Final Update?

I hate to break the news to everyone but I will not be doing updates until I get home. It has been so frustrating first trying to find a computer and then sitting down and finding every other button does not work or sitting there for an hour typing it up and then somehow loosing it all. I know waiting until I get home kind of misses the point of updates but that is how it has to be. I would love to tell everyone where I am at right now but that would ruin the suspense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sucko!

(that's spanish for "You suck!"

Jeff V

Anonymous said...

Are you home yet? Would love to here the ending!

The Daily Reviewer said...

Congratulations! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 Harley-Davidson Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/harley-davidson

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at http://thedailyreviewer.com/blog/9267

Cheers!

Angelina...